Thursday, February 14, 2013

I treat you to a tour of our home,

before and after children.

(and please ignore my massive formatting issues in this post. I don't speak HTML.  The random links are also a mistake and are firmly cemented into this post. Blah.)

Before:
 
After:
Heyyy! I'd call that an improvement! Go us.
 
Before: 
 
After:
Not too shabby, aside from the moat defense approach to garbage can placement.
 
Before:
 
After:
Alright, we have a squatter, and a few unsightly necessities. Passable.
 
Before:
 
After:
Hmm...Things look, uh, busy. Yes. That's it.
(p.s. there are legos drying on the counter because someone decided to barf into the Lego lid and then PUT IT BACK ON THE LEGOS to "cure" for a few days. Thanks kids.)
 
 Before:
 
After:
Ok, something is definitely up with the toilet (scratches head). At least the Crocs match the decor. 
 
Before:
 



Exercise? Psh.

Before:
After:

 
 
After:

Guests? Psh...

Before:



After:
 
Oh my....

Before:

Fresh cut flowers? Was I serious?!


After:
It's official.
 
I give up.
 

3 comments:

  1. Where did the dining room table go? I guess the dining room is now a playroom? Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's bound for the attic, Colleen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete