Saturday, May 11, 2013

I love Crocs.

I am not paid to love Crocs.

I used to hate them.

BUT:
-kids can put on their own damn crocs.

-you can wash dog poo off of crocs with a garden hose.

-when crocs start to smell like sweaty boy feet you can toss them in the washer.

-kids don't trip and fall much in crocs. I have NO IDEA how this is achieved.

-crocs float. This comes in handy more
often than one would think.

-crocs are so prolific one never has to pay full price for them.

-crocs don't degrade or wear down. I'm fairly certain the patent form for the rubber/foam croc material bears the devil's signature.

-And finally, crocs are so completely ridiculous looking, they're actually kind of cute. They're troll dolls for feet, but far less creepy than the mental picture that elicits.

I wish I could quit you, plastic shoes.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment