Thursday, August 18, 2011

Only my son could injure himself with his snack.


The offending foodstuff.

Ahem, due to a somewhat chaotic morning involving trips to various Wal-Marts to procure the correct car battery, I was forced to eat my kid's apple.

Don't judge me. It was eat the apple or eat the baby.

So Payne was snack-less and hungry in Wal-Mart #2. I bought him the handy little snack cup pictured above. All was right in his little universe until the adorable wee edible bears were gone. What does he do? What every man in America would do (it must be written into their DNA). He put the cup up to his lips and tilted it back to get all of the crumbs and severed baked bear limbs collected at the bottom.

He tilted it very far back.

So far back that he managed to dump bear dust into his eyes.

Bear dust in the eyes really hurts, as all of Wal-Mart #2 is now aware.


1 comment:

  1. I feel sorry for poor Payne, but that is too funny! I completely understand the feed-me-now-or-I-might-eat-the-baby hunger. A mama's got to do what a mama's got to do!

    ReplyDelete