Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I'm sorry I've been absent!

Well, my last post was published at 3 a.m. because I was up with a sick kiddo.

Then I got sick.

Then Dan got sick.

Then we pawned off our still slightly sick kids on family so we could go here:

 
To see this:
 

And do this:

 
Which we got to do because Dan got flown in as the photographer for a destination wedding.
 
So take back every time I've whined about the camera clutter in the office.
 
Then we came back home to kids with a new sickness (after they had passed the first sickness onto my poor Dad. Sorry Dad!).
 
Since then I've been tackling this:
 

And this:

 
I'm caught up now, so I'll be back to regular blogging.

Well, I'm not caught up with the hair. Never the hair.  I'm convinced it's made of silk thin strands of Teflon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment