Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Baby Outfit of the Day

Denim baby jumper! (hugs self in glee)



HOWEVER, I kind of feel like she looks a little like a Fundie Baby.

What it that, you say? Well, first off, I'm probably being a little offensive with the title. Heh. I'm referencing certain religious conservatives that believe in women dressing modestly (nothing wrong with that!). I've picked up through observation that a popular move with these folks is to layer a full coverage shirt under a low cut or strappy top. Genevieve, with the summer dress over a long sleeve t-shirt, kinda looks like she'd fit right in with the Duggar clan.

Heeeeeey! All she'd have to do is change her name to Jenevieve! It's a match made in heaven.

And just because I like it:

They were looking at each other and cracking up while lounging on the floor. Yay for the first signs of a sibling relationship!


2 comments:

  1. Haha! I always think it's weird when girls put some spaghetti strap tank over a long sleeve shirt/ 3/4 shirt too! I'm glad I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. However I have to add that the jumpers are definitely an exception to the rule, PLEASE wear a shirt under your overalls!!! :)

    ReplyDelete