Thursday, December 29, 2011

Genevieve is 5 months old.



She is still a blabbermouth, and is really into babbling and grabbing her associate's face, which I'll admit is cute enough that I don't really mind all of the nose pinching and fish hooking.

She is starting to try to learn to sit up, but still has a ways to go.

In much more important news, her hair is now thick enough that clips stay in it fairly well. I'm so proud.

This wasn't my best photo shoot of the month:



"Diaphragm is collapsing...need support...turning purple...S.O.S.!"



"Listen, If I'm going to have to work with this idiot, I want to talk to my agent. And what the heck is this back of a sofa set we have going here? What is smeared on it? Is that chalk? Cheese? I am not C-list people. I'm walking..."




"Get that thing out of my face. You'll be hearing from my lawyers."

After a set change, she was slightly more cooperative:


"Your days are numbered Mr. Toucan Bird of Paradise Peacock thingie. My arms will only be getting longer."

Then Dan took pity on me and grabbed the camera:



"Don't worry baby sister. I've got a plan. Just lay low and smile a lot for a couple of years. They like that. Then, when they're least expecting it, the mutiny will begin."





I love this! If only Payne had been in a proper shirt, and like, wearing pants.


AND ALSO: I need to record a couple of outfits in here.


This is so insanely cute, but I bought the shirt on clearance and it is a little snug, so I'm not sure if she'll ever get to wear it again.


This was also taken when she was at her most sick with the RSV stuff. I was all "Sure, you can't really breathe, but you'll look smashing at the Pediatrician's office!". I'm so mature.

And this is a dress we bought when Payne was misidentified as female. I think I was 22 weeks pregnant or so when I bought it for him, so it's over 3 1/2 years old, and someone was finally able to wear it!


...and then I realized that I put it on her backwards. Three years of study and I put it on wrong. I'm terribly perceptive. Heh heh.

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfits and really love the captions! Cracking me up over here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable, and to prove it Gage keeps staring and pointing every time we scroll past each individual picture. He may have a crush. :)

    ReplyDelete