Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Significant events of the last 24 hours or so...

Yesterday during lunch I informed Payne that he had to finish his chicken if he wanted ice cream. Genevieve had already finished her lunch.

I looked away, looked back, and found this:


Who needs a dog when you have a baby sister? I was sufficiently impressed by a)his stealth and b) his consideration in breaking up his nuggets into baby sized pieces, that I decided to pretend I didn't see the switcharoo go down.

I think Genevieve knows that I know, though. You've gotta watch those double agents...

This morning I accidentally "Mommy and Me"'d G and I.


(shudder)

I met a friend for a playdate that way too. Once we're all dressed there's no going back, since it probably took me a solid hour of hard labor to get to that point.

In other news, Genevieve started cutting a top tooth and taught herself to sit up from a laying position today. Therefore she has alternated between being mightily pissed off and immensely self satisfied...by the minute...all day.

Also, my son is probably the only person on the planet that eats a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a spoon:



He peels the sandwich apart, scrapes the toppings off and leaves the rest. I should probably stop wasting bread, but the alternative is...what...serving him a ramekin full of peanut butter, a ramekin full of jelly, and a spoon? Ewwwww! I prefer to prep his meals in sweet, sweet denial.

No comments:

Post a Comment