Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Its time for

another series of amusing yet unrelated photos!

This looks a lot like Dan and I in the kitchen:
"Why are you left handed? It looks all weird when you beat the eggs. Here, give me the damn whisk."

I think it's written into our DNA somewhere that metal pots are to be used as percussion instruments. 


"Ohhhh, you know, I've just been reading this whole time."
"Yep."


You win some. You lose some: 


Genevieve: "Oh em gee, Payne! This is totally our song!"
Payne: "Only fifteen more years to go..."


"Follow the blue soiled foam road, Genevieve!"
Those are from our window seats, where Stella lives. I apologize.

1 comment:

  1. Love that first picture! I read the quote and thought, "Yep, that's my brother." You're a good woman for putting up with him, Rachel! :)

    ReplyDelete