Sunday, June 26, 2011

Well crap.

I've started to let Payne watch the occasional movie, usually when he didn't watch any morning cartoons. However, I think that perhaps giving a child a taste of Disney is like giving a parolee just one little hit of crystal meth.

This is how I found him this afternoon:



Yep. Sitting directly in front of the DVD player, staring longingly at our limited collection of animated movies. Oh, and he was asking in the sweetest voice possible "Mine watch movie cars? Mine watch movie kewins (penguins)? Mine watch dis one? (points to The Incredibles) Mine watch dis one? (points to Finding Nemo)".

I told him nicely no, that we weren't watching a movie today. I tried to lure him away from the Altar of Pixar with questions, toys, food, all to no avail. He sat there quietly for close to half an hour. Just wishing...

Crappity crap crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment