Friday, October 26, 2012

Zoo Boo

There is little in a parent's life that is more gratifying than dressing one's wee people up in goofy outfits not of their own choosing and taking pictures of them.
 
Well, except maybe putting said pictures up on the internet afterwards.
 
I maintain that any parent who says otherwise is a dirty liar.
 
Personally, I find making my kids wear themed costumes even more satisfying.  Like, it's possible that my life is now complete:
 
 
I was inordinately thrilled that the weather was cool today. We were actually able to break out the fleece costumes that I bought in a moment of complete idiocy.
 
Also, they miiiight have a different set of matching costumes for Halloween night.
 
I may need to look into some new hobbies, or ask Dan to freeze my debit card before all major holidays.
 
Heeeeeeh heh heh heh!
 
Checking out the sea lions:
"Man, Genevieve, I don't know about you, but suddenly I'm absolutely ravenous."
 
"I love being meeeee!"
 
Oh, and the Gods of fall recreation smiled down upon us today:
That's right. Dino, Tiger, Shark, Fish. All under four years old. Four sets of eyes open. Nobody crying.
 
"I don't know what it is, but I feel so at peace here. It's like I belong..."
 
I feel like Jacques Cousteau should be narrating this very moment...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment