Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My kids are weirdos.

-I don't know why all of my offspring have been inexhaustible in their search for creative cart sitting solutions:
A rebel, that one.
 
-So Dan does this thing with the kids where he leans in and they touch forehead to forehead, and then nose to nose.  It's adorable and sweet:
And they do it to each other, which is also adorable and sweet....and a little more, um, life threatening. 
 
So far no noses have been broken, so I just sit back and admire the family love fest.
 
-Today I was sitting at the table eating my lunch while the kids played quietly in the family room.
 
Too quietly.
 
Mmmhmm:
Caught him red handed.
 
He stole my frozen tube of ground beef right off of the counter and was smashing/beating it on the floor in a manner so stealthy I was truly impressed. 
 
If our meatballs and garlic bread are a little sub-par tonight, it's all on him, man.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment