Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fashionable Baby is displeased.



Payne has been sick, so we've just been hanging around the house. At first I just had Genevieve in a onesie and matching socks, but I was afraid she was cold, so I busted out the baby leg warmers.

Dachshund onesie? Cute. Mary Jane socks? Cute. Rainbow leg warmers? Cute. The combination? Odd.

She is unamused.

Also, whenever she wears the leg warmers, at some point during the day I MUST take her legs and do a super quick running motion with them while singing "She's a maniac MAAAniac on the flo-oo-or, and she's dancin like she's never danced before!". I need to find an off the shoulder sweatshirt in a size 3-6 months.

Also, being housebound gives one a great opportunity to observe the daily activities of one's pets:

Did you know a Boppy pillow makes for a fabulously ergonomic dachshund chair? I did not.

This explains why I'm always picking dog hairs off of Genevieve.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Genevieve. But she's so cute!

    I laughed out loud at the Flashdance reference. You crack me up!

    ReplyDelete