Friday, October 28, 2011

Zoo Boo

Today was cool and cloudy, and I decided this was perfect "suffer in order to avoid the crowds" weather, so off we trekked to the zoo in our Halloween regalia.


"I can't hear you. Speak up. Who's a wino? I don't want to turn around. Ugh, fine. OH MY GOD!"



I cannot stop laughing at this picture.


"My costume is stupid. Am I a skeleton? Am I a puppy? What is a skeleton? What is a Puppy? I'm hungry."


"Greetings bretheren!"


"Guys. Not breathing over here..."


"Oh sure Sinister Chimp, you scared the pee out of me last time, but how do you like me NAH!"


"My hat is too small...Idiots."



(retracts claws) "I was just, um, giving him a hug. Yes."

And then Dan met us there for the rest of the morning and snagged a photo that requires not one sarcastic caption in order to be cute:



Ta da! Happy early Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment