Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Three Month Birthday Genevieve!

I'm late! I know. We had a "four days of Halloween fun" extravaganza around here and haven't had time to breathe, let alone type! I had no idea showing kids a good ole festive time could be so exhausting.

She is so smiley now, I love it!


I stole some pumpkin patch photos for her "three month" pictures because a certain husband deleted the ones I took on her exact three month birth day....harumph.

At least he's cute.

I love the knee-less legs so very much.


And a note about Genevieve's self soothing mechanism; her go-to comfort position is something we saw her doing as far back as her 20 week ultrasound. She takes her left hand and jams her second and third fingers into the top of her eye socket through her eyelid. Yeah, not so soothing for us! It sort of looks like she's trying to pull out her own eye. (nervous smile)

Her little personality is starting to show through a bit, although the ceiling fan still receives a disproportionate amount of her affection. She is starting to play with toys more and trying to roll over from back to stomach. I'm pretty sure she is going to be seriously hacked off when she succeeds, since she hates playing on her belly.

We love you girlie. Congrats on surviving this family for three whole months!

1 comment:

  1. She is so beautiful! Happy three month birthday, Geneieve! I can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete