Sunday, February 26, 2012

I learned something about myself on Friday.

I wouldn't last long in the wild.

On Friday morning Dan and I slept in a bit. I woke up a little after 7 a.m. I stared at the ceiling, stretched, and then turned onto my side to check the clock. I turned to face a set of blue eyes.

My reaction? I gasped, flailed my arms, and yelled "Jesus Christ!".

Awesome survival skills there.

Then the blue eyes said "Hi Mommy!".

He had a collection of toys spread out on the floor, y'all. He was playing in our room while we slept. I'm seriously contemplating installing a master bedroom security system.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my I just almost peed my pants laughing. Elizabeth does that to me all the time. She's so quiet and it does scare the crap out of you. She laughs and then says, I scared momma.

    ReplyDelete