Sunday, March 18, 2012

I introduce you to,

The girl:


and the legend:
(the booty legend!)


I've been wanting to find a way to write a tasteful post about this for awhile, and honestly, there's no way to do it. Being myself, I decided that the awesomeness must be shared regardless of how many silly little social conventions must be trampled on in the process. Sorry Genevieve!


Homegirl has an enormous butt. It's hilarious and adorable. I find it so amusing that I will sort of chase guests in our home around with my naked baby right before her bath so they can see it. I texted a photo of it to my Grandmother. I'm fairly certain that I'm treating this situation all sorts of wrong, but I can't stop. I'm addicted to showing my baby's butt to people.


It's especially shocking because Payne pretty much has nothing going on back there. We used to call him "frog butt" when he was a baby. He just sort of tapered down from his shoulders to nothing.




So yeah. Maybe Genevieve's booty is far more normal than I think, but by comparison its pretty impressive.


When she's standing she's got cellulite from hip to ankle. It's glorious.


I often think she's got a full diaper, check her, and realize the only thing making her diaper look puffy is her butt.


Patterned leggings are not her friends.


I still firmly believe that her sizeable base is the reason she started sitting up early-ish.


Ok, I'm going to stop now.


The poor kitty applique is woefully insufficient.

Ok. OKAY! I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. That is a good-sized rump. I think all mothers are obsessed with their children's bottoms. My boys have the cutest little booties. Unfortunately due to Asher's lack of eating his bum has gotten quite small but Gage has the most perfect little bottom! I purposely let them run around naked before bath time because it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete