Monday, March 19, 2012

Payne on vacation....

It was that time of year again. The kids and I made our annual sojourn to Kentucky to see all of my relatives.

Sorry to disappoint, but very fortunately my sister was able to fly with me this year, making the trip fairly smooth and lacking in comic material. I consider this a fair trade as I get to retain a few more weeks of my life, and possibly a longer run with brown hair.

Everything went very well in general, actually.

By the end of the trip Payne was pooped:


On the way home he took a break from studying the in flight safety manual to introduce himself to the lady across the aisle:

She was charmed, naturally.

He also found the ground transportation options at the airport perfectly sufficient:
Who needs a moving sidewalk when you've got rolling luggage and an able bodied Uncle?

No comments:

Post a Comment