Sunday, March 11, 2012

So much for positive reinforcement...

Tonight Payne was an angel in church. He was positively perfect in his behavior. This is probably due to the fact that he was nearly comatose after the wedding on Saturday, but I'll take it.


So, on the way out of the church parking lot I was going on and on about how he was such a good boy and I was so proud of him etc....


He responded with "No! My NOT a good boy! Poop! Dat means I poop on you!".


So, there's that.


By the way, he didn't assault anyone with his pillow on Saturday. He actually carried it all the way down the aisle, and even tried to soothe the poor little flower girl that got scared and started crying. He was talking to her and patting her back all the way down.


Let's have a group "awwww", shall we?


And then he joined forces with the other children at the reception. They appeared to form a sort of new social structure, and Payne ninja thwacked people in the back of the knees with balloons for the rest of the evening.


Genevieve partied hard:



I mean, we had drive her back to the hotel room and tuck her in and everything. She's such a lightweight...

No comments:

Post a Comment