Tuesday, March 20, 2012

So, uh, she likes bananas.

I should have known, considering her history of requiring banana puree to be mixed into any of her vegetable purees.


Here she can be seen eating two thirds of a banana by herself. The remaining third was only spared because it became too slimy to grasp.

Let's put this into perspective. Her eating two thirds of a banana is like me eating a banana as long as the distance from my elbow to the tips of my fingers. Dude...

After dinner I kept hearing her make excited noises and then start crying directly afterwards. I went to investigate and discovered this:


Payne would get near her with his banana, which would cause (the girl who had just eaten a huge meal of banana) to become intensly excited. She was reaching up to grab it from his hands.

Then Payne would wander away, the banana necessarily following, and Genevieve would express her great dismay.

Wow.

The word banana was used seven (well, make that eight) times in this post. I know you were wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment