Saturday, May 28, 2011

Just because....

From our Friday:



After passing the 90 minute mark in the fabric store, Payne treated us to an image of true desperation. Here he is seen lounging on his baby sister's crib bumper while enjoying a dum dum from a package I grabbed and ripped open during our interminably long wait in line. Yep, I'm one of THOSE parents that opens food for their kid to eat before they pay for it. Heh heh. This was after he had re-arranged the store's button collection, stuck his head between rolls of flannel repeatedly, and pretended to water everything in the store with a giant metal watering can he was so lucky as to happen upon. I think if Dan hadn't been with us I would have just given up and gone home!

and then...




We have some serious hero worship going on in this house! As soon as Dan took a chair into Payne's room the boy positively sprinted to go get one of his so he could "howp fix wight!".

Again, I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment