Monday, April 30, 2012

A few developments.

G has discovered the doggy door:



So far she's only smashed her fingers in it once.

Fingers out + Dachshund nose poking in = Screaming.

It's true that most auto collisions occur in parking lots:



There I was, minding my own business, backing out of my spot, and WHAM! I smack right into some bozo that had double parked and left his vehicle unattended.

PLUS, he didn't have insurance...

Some people.


Um guys, big wheels still exist!



I want to get him one now. He trike-jacked this one from another kid at the park. I'll admit I was sad to make him give it back.

(Hold the phone. Is this a big wheel? Maybe it's just a recular tricycle.  The fab plastic wheels threw me back.)


We have discovered splash pads:



He went to one a couple of Summers ago, but he had totally forgotten about them. It was hilarious, because he begged me to take his shirt off so he could go in, and then spent about 10 minutes trotting around the perimeter squinting into the mist moaning "I dohn want to get weeeeeetttttt!". Ha! Then he got over it and had the time of his life. I had to drag him away kicking and screaming (which was more of a challenge than usual seeing as I was dry and selfishly wanted to stay that way).

No comments:

Post a Comment