Friday, July 22, 2011

38 weeks pregnant. Whoa.

I asked Dan to take a few snapshots of me tonight, moon face and all, because I know I'll probably be happy to have them in a few years. Plus, Nugget can look at them when she's 15 and go "Wow Mom, you were HUGE!" just like I did to my own Mother. Heh heh.





I'm going to have this baby one week from today. Like, this time next Friday I'll have a 10 hour old baby girl. Ho-lee Crap. I think the second kid is a little more mind blowing, because you actually have a true grasp on what it is that you're doing. I am so fascinated by and in love with my son (obviously, considering I have a whole blog about him), and he is such an individual. I mean, how cool is it that we can make new people? We just decide to make an individual from scratch. I don't care how often it happens; it's a miracle every time.

1 comment:

  1. So true, Rachel! And, by the way, you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete