Monday, July 18, 2011

The may-ow.

Tonight I snuck out the door and relished the two minute walk to the mailbox by myself, as taking Payne to the mailbox becomes a 20 minute ordeal.

He watches Dan or I when we go outside by standing on the office window seat and peering through the blinds. I'm sure this looks a leeeetle eerie from the an outsider's point of view. Heh.

Well, when I got back Payne ran to greet me at the door and queried "Mommeee! You got dah may-ow, wit dah bihws?"

Dan and I looked at each other and burst into laughter. He freaking knows that bills come in the mail?!

I said "Yes! I got the bills in the mail." to which our little household pattern sponge replied "Yay! You got dah bihws!"

If only I could be so enthusiastic about owing people money...

No comments:

Post a Comment