Monday, July 11, 2011

It's official.

There is nothing cool left about me.


I just bought this:





(low whistle)




Check out that sweet ride. It's so....grey, and get an eyeful of those cup holders!




So yeah, because of my absolute need to escape the confines of my home each and every single day, I decided to get a stroller that I can use to cart around Nugget and Payne simultaneously. Believe it or not, this is actually one of the more compact options (for under $200 anyway). The seat for Payne is a little bench seat in the back, so it doesn't take up as much room as a full second stroller seat. However, it's still huge. I'm going to have to get used to navigating with this thing, considering I've accidentally slammed my poor child into way too many corners and edges of clothes racks even with his current little umbrella stroller.




I have dubbed it the Land Yacht .




I've got to admit, I'm a little bit excited about it, simply because it means that my wee brood and myself will be able to continue our urban explorations. I'm relieved I can still count on zoning out on a bench while my son plays with the latest overpriced marketing tool.



The one below is a sort of projected series of advertisements that are interactive. Payne can stomp on the mat and move stuff around etc. He loooves it.






My Mom hilariously and very accurately compared it to entertaining a cat with a laser pointer...



No comments:

Post a Comment