Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I can't be the only one

who's kid is usually without either pants or a shirt pretty much anytime he's at home.


(I don't care who you are, that's just funny right there.)














(Ok, between the boots and the Shiner box, I'm starting to look a little country.)



(Those are carrots. He was "Helping" with dinner.)

I mean, if you're at home and you change your kid's diaper, why would you waste precious energy putting those pants back on? You could be using that energy to push the buttons on the remote! If the kid destroys his shirt during lunch I'm certainly not digging out a new one unless he's going to be seen by the general public. I consider a shirtless baby to be an excellent belly button location teaching opportunity. We're all about education in this household.

1 comment: