Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving, a day late.

I hope everyone had a great Turkey day. Ours was exceptionally lazy and pretty great.

First, Dan deep fried a turkey and my parents and Emily and Eric came over to help us eat it. I'd never had turkey fried before, and it was really juicy and flavorful. Yay Dan! I told him earlier in the week if he didn't make it back from his business trip by Thanksgiving I'd be taking my parents out for chinese food.



Then, Payne fell in love with Emily and Eric and spent the rest of the day like this.


I'm not kidding. He was either asleep or like that from 2:00pm to 7:30pm. I think he sensed that they were the original gifters of the beloved Puppy, and wanted to show his gratitude and dedication.

While Payne worshipped at the altar, the rest of us watched three football games in a row, and had velveeta and rotel dip for dinner. It doesn't get much better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment