Friday, November 5, 2010

Well good morning to you too!

This is what I found when I opened Payne's bedroom door this morning.



Uhhh....

I know he was wearing clothes last night (scratches head), a footed sleeper actually. He did some nice work on the diaper there too, thank goodness it stayed on! I'm trying to picture him peeling his own sleeper off and I gotta say I'm a little impressed.

"You ate an entire wheel of cheese?! I'm not even mad. That's amazing!" pretty much sums up my reaction.

I guess we'll be babyproofing his room and shopping for a toddler bed tonight. To summarize his pediatrician 's opinion; Once he throws a leg over the crib railing, do not stop, do not pass go, proceed to a toddler bed.

Who else has a feeling I'll have more funny (for you) stories to tell now that my kid has outgrown the baby cage?

No comments:

Post a Comment