Monday, November 1, 2010

The beloved nursery.

I remember as an expectant Mom, that room was VERY IMPORTANT. A sort of fanatical amount of energy went into preparing it, as if the baby would look around on that first day home and say "Wrong! Next set of parents please!" if it weren't perfect. It had to be completely decked out like two full months before the baby was born, too; nevermind that most newborns don't sleep in their room for months. heh heh.

So here was Payne's room before his birth.



(I laugh when I see this photo because I just took the following photo last week)



Well, at least the wainscoting is still intact. The giant carpet stain was totally intentional, by the way. Yep.

I'm actually in awe that there is not a single lego bomb in the middle of the room. Those things could be instruments of war!

No comments:

Post a Comment