Friday, January 28, 2011

You take a kid to the park....



you freeze your booty off so he can have a chance to burn off some energy, and he chooses to sit next to you on the park bench and "read" a book. (sorry for the ridiculously blown out photo)

You give up, take the kid home...







and he plays with the tennis ball strung from the ceiling (for parking assistance) for as long as you'll let him.

Really son, I could have saved some gas if you could have just told me you wanted to play ghetto tether ball in the first place.

Also, I was very sad to retire his fabulously squishy and adorable puppy sweatshirt today. I love it dearly, and didn't want to give up on it. Unfortunately, putting it on caused Payne to emit headache inducing "my skull is being compressed" shrieks, and pulling it off elicited similar, but more intense "my ears are being ripped off" wails.

Farewell painfully adorable fuzzy dog face applique. You've fallen victim to ownership by an abnormally large headed tot. (sniffle)

No comments:

Post a Comment